NFL Week 6 action wraps up with an AFC West showdown when the Denver Broncos travel to Los Angeles to take on Justin Herbert and the Chargers.
Betting on Denver has been a shaky proposition this year, and BetMGM has the perfect promo for new users. Keep reading to find out how to claim our exclusive BetMGM promo code for the Broncos-Chargers Week 6 Monday Night Football matchup.
How to Claim Your $1,000 Risk-Free Bet
New BetMGM users can claim their $1,000 risk-free bet by following these simple steps:
- Download the BetMGM app.
- Enter the required information to sign up for a new account.
- Use BetMGM Colorado bonus code SHARP when prompted.
- Make an initial deposit of at least $10.
Once your information has been verified, you’re good to go! The first real-money bet you place with BetMGM comes with a “safety net” of sorts. If your first wager results in a loss, BetMGM will match 100% of your stake as a free bet credit with a maximum value of $1,000.
If you receive a free bet credit, be aware it does expire after seven days of being credited to your account.
BetMGM Odds for Week 6 Monday Night Football: Denver Broncos at Los Angeles Chargers
|Broncos||+4.5 (-110)||Over 45.5 (-110)||+185|
|Chargers||+4.5 (-110)||Under 45.5 (-110)||-225|
Broncos-Chargers Game Preview
With the state of the AFC West, this Week 6 matchup sets up to carry some significance as the Chargers are sitting at 3-2 and the Broncos 2-3.
Denver will be looking to rebound after a disastrous performance against the Colts on Thursday Night Football in Week 5. Although the offense compiled nearly 400 total yards, Denver went 2-15 on third down conversions and Russell Wilson threw two head-scratching interceptions.
Through five weeks, the Broncos have scored the second fewest points and are in the bottom half of the league in total offensive yards. If not for a defense that ranks top-10 across several metrics, the Broncos would be in a much worse position.
On the Chargers’ side of things, they’ve also had a disappointing start to the year although you can generally point to a handful of key injuries as the scapegoat. The defense certainly hasn’t played up to preseason expectations. The offense could be getting a key player back in Keenan Allen who hasn’t played since Week 1 due to a hamstring injury. As of this writing, he’s considered questionable but has gotten in limited practices.
Broncos-Chargers Best Bets
Here are my favorite bets for the Week 6 MNF matchup. Remember, only the very first bet you place with BetMGM qualifies for the risk-free offer, so choose your wager and wager amount wisely!
This was written on Friday, so the player prop market had slim options considering the day as well as injuries for both teams. Assuming Melvin Gordon plays, his rushing prop could be interesting considering the Chargers have allowed the sixth-most rushing yards to running backs, including four straight weeks of a player going for 74 or more.
- Under 45.5: The Broncos have scored more than 20 points just once this year, and while the Chargers have put up 30 or more in two straight weeks, the Broncos defense has been pretty stingy through five weeks and ranking fourth in overall defensive DVOA. The quality of their opponents can be questioned, but there’s no doubting the level of talent, especially in the secondary. In the last 10 games between these two, the Under is 6-4.
- Russell Wilson longest rush under 9.5: Wilson is averaging less than 15 rushing yards per game, and the Chargers are struggling to create pressure, generating the eighth-lowest pressure rate in the NFL. If the Bolts aren’t pressuring Wilson and forcing him to scramble, I don’t think we see him take off on his own considering he’s playing with a banged-up shoulder.
AP Photo/Bart Young